Our Key COVID-19 Protocols are:
For Our Patrons:
- All patrons must wear a mask or face covering that fully covers both their mouth and nose. Signs are posted at every entrance.
- If you feel ill, or have the symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- All patrons must practice social distancing with regards to other patrons throughout the Townsite Public Market, by remaining 6 feet apart from others, and using the floor markers in the individual stores.
- All stores are currently not accepting cash transactions, and many of the stores are not accepting returned merchandise. Please ask in the store or check their individual websites for their specific COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- We provide extra cleaning of washrooms and sanitize high contact surfaces like hand rails and door handles.
- Most shops are encouraging their staff to get vaccinated as soon as possible.